1/2 cup Vegetable Oil
1/2 cup Sugar
3 Mashed Bananas
1/4 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
1+2/3 cup Plain Flour
1 teaspoon Baking Powder
1/2 teaspoon Baking Soda
1/4 teaspoon Salt
1/4 teaspoon Cinnamon
1 cup Chocolate Chips
1) Preheat your oven to 100°C. (200°F.).
Line a 12 piece muffin tin with muffin liners and set aside.
2) In a small bowl add the chocolate chips and 3 tablespoons flour and
mix until all the chocolate chips are coated in the flour.
3) In a large bowl add the first 5 ingredients and mix until all combined.
4) Add the flour and baking soda, baking powder, salt and cinnamon, whisk until all combined.
5) Fold in the chocolate chip and flour mixture.
6) Using a large ice cream scoop divide the batter into your muffin pan and bake for about 18 minutes.