2 cups Flour
1 tablespoon Baking Powder
1/2 teaspoon Salt
1/8 teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
360 g Milk Chocolate Chips
2/3 cup Whole Milk
1/2 cup melted Unsalted Butter
2 tablespoons Sour Cream
1/2 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
1/3 cup Granulated Sugar
1/3 cup Brown Sugar
1) Preheat oven to 200°C.
Line a 12 cup muffin tin with liners and spray the edges with non stick cooking spray,
2) In a small bowl mix together the first 4 ingredients and set aside.
3) In another small bowl add the chocolate chips and half a cup of the dry ingredients mix and
toss to make sure each piece of chocolate chips are coated in the flour mixture.
4) In a large bowl mix together the remaining ingredients until combined.
Add the dry ingredients and just mix to combine but not over mixing.
Using a spatula fold in the chocolate chip mixture and
make sure they are evenly spread out through out the batter.
5) Using a large ice cream scoop, divide the batter evenly in the prepared muffin pan.
6) Bake for 15 to 18 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the centre of the muffin comes out clean.