2 cups Plain Flour
1/4 cup Cacao Powder
1 teaspoon Salt
1 teaspoon Baking Soda
1/4 teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
1 cup Unsalted Butter – at room temperature
3/4 cup Granulated Sugar
3/4 Cup Brown Sugar
2 cups White Chocolate Chips
1) Preheat your oven to 190°C. (375°F.).
2) Combine together the first 4 ingredients and set aside.
3) In a mixer bowl fitted with a paddle attachment, cream together the butter and both sugars.
Add the eggs and vanilla and mix together until all creamy and combined.
Scrape down the sides of the bowl to make sure everything is mixed well.
4) Add the dry ingredients and mix just to combine.
Add the chocolate chips and mix just to distribute them through the batter.
5) Using a large ice cream scoop that is the equivalent of 1/4 cup,
drop the cookie dough 10 cm apart onto an parchment lined baking sheet and
bake for about 15 minutes or until deeply golden on the bottom.
6) Cool for 5 minutes on the baking sheet then remove onto wire rack and cool completely.