3/4 cup Plain Flour
3/4 cup Cocoa Powder
1/2 cup Unsalted Butter – at room temperature
1 cup Granulated Sugar
1/4 teaspoon Salt
2 teaspoons Vanilla Extract
1 cup Chopped Walnuts
1 cup White Chocolate Chips
1 cup Semi-sweet Chocolate Chips
2/3 cup Caramel Sauce
1/2 teaspoon Instant Espresso Powder
1) Preheat the oven to 180°C. (350°F.).
Grease a 20 cm square baking pan and line it with parchment paper, set aside.
2) In a small bowl, combine the flour, cocoa, salt and instant espresso powder, set aside.
3) In the bowl of an electric mixer cream together the butter and sugar,
add the eggs and vanilla and mix well.
4) Add in the dry ingredients and mix just enough to incorporate the dry ingredients in well.
5) Reserve 1 cup of the batter and set aside.
Spread the remaining batter into the bottom of the prepared baking dish,
sprinkle the walnuts and white chocolate chips evenly over the batter,
drizzle the caramel sauce on top of that.
6) Add the semi-sweet chocolate chips to the remaining 1 cup of batter,
then spread this mixture all over the top of the caramel.
7) Bake the brownies for about 30 minutes.
Let them cool completely, then serve!