1 cup plus 2 tablespoons Plain Flour
1 teaspoon Baking Powder
1/4 teaspoon Salt
1/2 cup Brown Sugar
1/4 cup Granulated Sugar
1/3 cup Unsalted Butter – at room temperature
1/2 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
1 Large Egg
2 tablespoons Sour Cream
1 cup White Chocolate Chips
1) Preheat your oven to 180°C.
Grease a 20 cm x 20 cm (8 by 8 inches) baking pan and line the bottom with parchment paper, set aside.
2) Add 2 tablespoons flour to chocolate chips and stir to make sure all the chocolate chips are coated in the flour.
3) Add the baking powder and salt to the remaining flour and set aside.
4) In a large bowl cream together
the butter and sugars, add the egg, vanilla and sour cream, mix until you have a smooth mixture.
5) Add the flour mixture and mix to combine.
Fold in your chocolate chip mixture and spread the batter evenly in your prepared pan.
6) Bake for 25 to 30 minutes.
Let cool completely before cutting into bars.
Serves 6 or 8.