** Easter Eggs Game Board – 1900 x 1360 px **
–>> Board Game Suggestion <<--
1. Print two (2) copies on A4 card or paper.
2. Place one sheet on a board or book or folder
(something that you can spin around easily).
3. Colour the rabbits in sets of two 2 or 4 or 5 (any division of 20) but randomly over the sheet.
4. Cut out all the rectangles on the second sheet.
5. If using paper, cut out all the rectangles in pairs on the second sheet.
6. Fold and glue the egg and the blank rectangles back to back so that the paper card can be flipped easily.
7. Place the blanks to cover the coloured rabbits.
8. Now spin the game sheet carefully until you forget which way it was.
9. Try to match the coloured rabbits.
10. If you do a match up, replace cover with an egg card or you get to keep an eggs.
11. If you miss, re-cover each choice with a blank rectangle.
Can be played with one friend or many!
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _